Friday, February 28, 2014

Life quotes to live by and about moving on



Did someone break your heart? Did you lose your job? Did something happen which broke you? If yes then what you need is quotes about life to help you move on. Life quotes are something that can help you to recover quickly. If we stay broke for every little thing that happens, we can never succeed in our life. In this article I have mentioned some of the best life quotes I came across. If you search in Internet you can find many other quotes. 

Life Quotes to live by are exactly what you need to get on the road to success. Sometime life is not easy and this is the time when reading Quotes about moving on can really lift your spirit into the right direction.
I am just a person who is human, down to earth enjoying life. Whatever god blesses you with. Enjoying life for me is just normal.


Life quotes to live by - God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.

I swore I was going to exclusively collect assets and not liabilities for the rest of my life. I swore never to take gambles I couldn't back up, or that I couldn't afford to lose. And, I've stuck with that ever since.

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Some days you're the bug. Some days you're the windshield.

Life quotes to live by - Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Life is good, without it we'd all be dead.

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.

Quotes about moving on - Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.

A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment