Friday, February 28, 2014

Life quotes about moving on and daily quotes to live by



No one in this world is happy throughout the life. Everyone faces trouble of some sort every day. No one in the world can say my life is the happiest. If you are having a hard time in your life then what you need is life quotes to help you move on. In my previous articles I have shared many quotes about life which inspired me. I came across several more and many people emailed me their quotes, so I decided to post all the new quotes I have in this article. 


Life Quotes about moving on - Life is a journey, it's not where you end up but it’s how you got there
Quotes to live by - No one else can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.
Unhappiness is the hunger to get; happiness is the hunger to give... If the individual should set out for a single day to give happiness, to make life happier, brighter and sweeter, not for himself but for others, he would find a wondrous revelation of what happiness really is.
Life quotes about moving on - It is delightful to transport one's self into the spirit of the past, to see how a wise man has thought before us.
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
It has never been, and never will be easy work! But the road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
Quotes to live by - When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.’
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Quotes to live by - Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he'll never move.
I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment